Friday, April 12, 2013

Tickets purchased!

Bought my tickets this week! I'm arriving a day before everyone so I can scout the scene, make sure the piping in the city is appropriate for Einar, and to start making contact with a few bondsmen because I'm pretty sure Simon will spend at least a night in jail while we are there.

My itinerary is as follows:

Arriving: Wednesday, April 24 @ 2:08pm (Delta 1862)
Leaving: Monday, April 29 @ 3:00 pm (Delta 1862)

Huge difference in price to fly on Wednesday instead of Thursday or Friday, even taking into account the cost of one hotel night. Not having a job can be pretty convenient sometimes. 

Ziyad, I'm still confident that you'll change your mind last minute and that you'll end up getting into your car at 4am on Friday and driving non-stop to NO to join the fun and to make sure nobody sleeps.

See you guys in two weeks! I don't know about you but I'm planning on having beignets at Cafe du Monde for breakfast every day.


2 comments:

  1. Sebas, I'll join you at Cafe du Monde. I also want to have a muffuletta from Central Grocery. Let the food list begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so down for Cafe du Monde, Muffulettas and anything else that's edible (deep fried or not!). Thanks guys for arranging the plumber before hand - think that's one of the wisest pro-active moves I've witnessed.

    ReplyDelete